VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Spotlight Requests

Thrill-Pics

• 3 months later...

First of all, hello! I am Zforce14, and I'm new to the forums, but not to the mainsite. Any admins can move this topic, because I don't know where to post it. I have a few spotlight ideas.

-Kingda Ka Spotlight

Yeah, I want this the most

I would also love to see more of the history timeline, I enjoy the others already posted.

The last suggestion is to place a link onto all the maps and brochures, so the members can see them.

Thank you for a great site!

• 5 weeks later...

Things have been a little hectic with work and travel in August, but we will try to get back on track ASAP. And Kingda Ka is in the pipeline but it is a BIG spotlight because we have so many pictures and so much material. Some of these big spotlights are really daunting to try and put together.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

We are doing numerous releases targeting the 1st and 15th of each month. Our short term goal is to release several Spotlights (mostly small ones) to fill in the gaps in the content of the Yearbook pages. This way we will have all the pieces in place to publish additional years starting with 1984.

As always, other announced surprises will be mixed in.

• 1 month later...

This request might be a little strange, but I would really love to see a spotlight on the Boneyard. I am always wondering about it, as I've seen it mentioned in several ride spotlights. I've only seen one or two arial photos of it, and it would be really cool to see some from the ground. Obtaining such photos would be a challenge though I think, as it's not an area open to the public. :tongue_smilie:

There are a couple of problems with that, first of which is that since it off limits to the public, they don't necessarily want to show everyone what is back there (and then have people trespass back there trying to steal things). The other is that the boneyard is something always changing so we would have to constantly change and update the spotlight as things are added and removed.

You may see some pictures of items in the boneyard appear in other spotlights though... ;)