VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

August 29th- New "Record Breaking" Attraction Being Announced

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope for Fright Fest they run Thunder backwards again. Let it go out with a "bang" at least. It is a shame that its going to go. Not many old "racers" left. But it will open up a lot of real estate for a new area for the park. The "Golden Kingdom" has the potential to be the largest themed area we have ever had at GA. And if I remember correctly, didn't one of the moderators say a while back that we would not like one the moves the park was making for next season? I think that's all the "proof" we need for the removal of Rolling Thunder.....

Edited by Railer

i think were going to say good bye to the right side of thunder, i think the left will be redone and removing just the right side opens up enough of an area to allow for a path to the back side of ka utilizing part of the old kk queue, that being said i hope that's all we lose because 2 coasters for a stupid drop tower that's going to have lines longer than SORA is ridiculous....

I hope for Fright Fest they run Thunder backwards again. Let it go out with a "bang" at least. It is a shame that its going to go. Not many old "racers" left. But it will open up a lot of real estate for a new area for the park. The "Golden Kingdom" has the potential to be the largest themed area we have ever had at GA. And if I remember correctly, didn't one of the moderators say a while back that we would not like one the moves the park was making for next season? I think that's all the "proof" we need for the removal of Rolling Thunder.....

you have know proof of it leaving so why are you mourning now?

The announcement is scheduled to be posted at 6:00 AM tomorrow morning, though it will probably leak before then.

well since we are talking about six flags here, something will probably go wrong and not until 7am. and i hope the president of all six flags does the videos like the last 2 years. i like that.

Interesting, I just noticed that SixFlags.com is saying they will post the announcement at 8AM when GA's Facebook said 6AM.

Chances are that some news outlet will post all the details tonight since they got advanced copies of the press release for publication tomorrow. I know we're not allowed to say anything until the "official" release is out there.