VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

GA Mystery Photos & Trivia

29yrswithaGApass

I can think of 4 bumper car rides that have been in the park: Traffic Jam, Fender Bender, the kiddie bumper cars (was called Log Jammer when I worked them) and die Autobahn.

Kiddie Kingdom/ Shirt Tales Land/ Looney Tunes Land/ Bugs Bunny Land had at least one airplane ride, (Bugs Bunny Red Baron.) Bugs Bunny National Park looks like it has the same model, but is a different ride (Bugs Bunny Ranger Pilots.) Looney Tunes Seaport has Yosemite Sam's Flight School and Wiggles World has The Big Red Planes.

Could it be a tie, or are you tricking us, Harry? :rolleyes_smeyes:

Kiddie Kingdom had a helicopter ride, Balin's has Royal Elephants and Looney Tunes Seaport has the Bugs Bunny Barnstormer.

Edited by darkridedan

Here's the answer:

There were actually more bumper car rides - five in all. In addition to the adult rides (Traffic Jam, Fender Bender, and Autobahn) the park also featured two different model kiddie bumper car rides but not at the same time. The original ride (added in 1976) was replaced in the late 70s with an updated model. For several years (1976-1987) the park was home to three bumper car rides.

Did that building used to have lockers in it?

You are correct av8r296! The building was originally constructed in 1984 as a locker facility. It replaced a trailer which was used up until then where guest's items were stored on shelves in cloth bins and cardboard boxes. The current locker facility was constructed in the mid 90s.

A maintenance shop for the Antique Cars? :P

^ Good guess Dan - I like anything that has to do with the Antique Cars ride!

gallery_2_399_148576.jpg