VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2017 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

So guys, what our park will get on next year? Anyone? What other three years laters we will get at our park in the future?

The good news is that we have plenty of room for future additions despite what some people are saying. I added 3 coasters, 2 flats, and moved the go karts just to show the space available in the below image. All images were taken at the same scale.

xBT6YtD.png

That's my new train of thought, what else are they doing with the area? I'm glad to hear about the new attraction but by itself it seems pretty out of the way. With that said they must have something in mind to resurrect the area to compliment the new building I would hope.

New stuff came

Here's what I saw last night. Someone already posted about it in here on a previous page, but there's the stuff wrapped in white, and also large grey curved items behind it. (honestly don't know what they are). You really have to ride Nitro to see most of it. I also saw 1-3 trailers sitting in the employee lot.

13719557_10155063144749460_9216210321074

Edited by Matt Kaiser

And just think, now after everything is open, "Movietown" will be the "Rainy Day" part of the Park starting next year. Everyone will run there to get out of the Rain since all the enclosed attraction's (cept' for Skull) are going to be right next to each other. (Showcase, TDK, JL) The Guest's all the way over in Frontier Adventures will be screwed and get soaked with that hike across the Park lol.

Anything that makes it easier to marathon Houdini!

It is confirmed by the Georgia Planning Board Minutes that SFOG is getting the other "JL". MM gets the custom i bet.

And i have bribed 500 Jackson Twp resident's to go to the Planning Board Meeting to get our "JL" Building DENIED!!!lol

And i forgot about "Houdini" being another "Rainy Day" Ride.

Edited by Railer
  • Like 1

Speaking of recent additions, I haven't ridden The Joker yet. It'll be interesting seeing how good it is compared to X2 (they aren't comparable really, but it's only other 4D coaster I've ridden). Well back on topic, an dueling RMC is all I'm asking for. I loved Twisted Colossus, and having a coaster like that at our park would be simply incredible. I know it's a bit selfish asking for a coaster after we just got one, but out of all the possible coasters that we could get after 2017, an RMC would make the most sense.

Edited by Tower

I think we almost did, or someone is with that "Dueler" they showed. Were out of the running, but watch em' give it to MM, a Steel Version of what they already have in "Twisted Colussus". That would be "salt in the wound" bigtime, and show the level of stupidity lol.

I think we almost did, or someone is with that "Dueler" they showed. Were out of the running, but watch em' give it to MM, a Steel Version of what they already have in "Twisted Colussus". That would be "salt in the wound" bigtime, and show the level of stupidity lol.

Despite having been to Six Flags Magic Mountain and really enjoying it, it still makes me angry seeing them get something good almost every year. At this point, every Six Flags park except for Magic Mountain will be getting 4D Free Fly Coasters and weak RMC's for the next few years (referring to the Joker at Discovery Kingdom, not saying it's bad, but it just looks weaker than most other RMC's out there)

It is confirmed by the Georgia Planning Board Minutes that SFOG is getting the other "JL". MM gets the custom i bet.

And i have bribed 500 Jackson Twp resident's to go to the Planning Board Meeting to get our "JL" Building DENIED!!!lol

And i forgot about "Houdini" being another "Rainy Day" Ride.

MM I think won't get the custom because they are one of the 4 remaining parks without a super loop and if you think about it, 4 parks have gotten a super loop the past 2 years.But next year I do think 2018 or 2019 will be our custom year.

That would be MM's 20th coaster! (according to Six flags) Magic Mountain, the first park to have 20 "roller coasters"!

Also, there is a topic for speculating on the other parks: http://www.greatadventurehistory.com/Forums/index.php?showtopic=4837&p=74989

If the area is 25000 sq ft which is 3000 ft above the usual 22000 sq ft, could that mean there will be additional theming or redoing paths? The paths is quite obvious that it will happen but if the extra theming happens that will be cool

If the area is 25000 sq ft which is 3000 ft above the usual 22000 sq ft, could that mean there will be additional theming or redoing paths? The paths is quite obvious that it will happen but if the extra theming happens that will be cool

I'm not sure how accurate the figure is. It could have easily been rounded up at some point in between the application and it being put onto the agenda.

The only place I see the 22,000sqft figure is on Sally's website, but I think it's possible that doesn't include the extra part of the building that extends out of the front. (What's in there? queue/preshow or the station?)

I'd like to point out that MM got clones of GA's rides in the past and will get them in the future as well. They've also received some crappy rides (their Green Lantern, their woodies, etc.). They may still get a JL out there (there's no reason Six Flags couldn't build three in a year).

This will be a good fit for the park and I'm glad it's coming. I just wonder which way it will face? Will it enter from Movietown or will they re-open the Old Country path or will the entrance be off Dream Street. That plot could have the facade face any direction. I'm guessing it will face Movietown basically right next to TDK. Who knows. maybe TDK will get a facade to match (finally)? If it faces Movietown they draw guests through the Studio arcade and past the restaurants to get there, so that is my guess.

• Like 1

The "Hall Of Justice" will really seem out of place next to a "Gotham City" Observatory with it's "gothic" looking style. I hope they do it in a way where maybe "Mama Flora's" (or whatever it's called now) days are numbered, and a big entryway is made over there somewhere. That would leave the Movietown side of "Chiller's" old spot still open.

• Like 1

The "Hall Of Justice" will really seem out of place next to a "Gotham City" Observatory with it's "gothic" looking style. I hope they do it in a way where maybe "Mama Flora's" (or whatever it's called now) days are numbered, and a big entryway is made over there somewhere. That would leave the Movietown side of "Chiller's" old spot still open.

Mama needs to take her, and her no dining plan restaurant out of our park.

Better yet Mama needs to get on the dining plan, especially the one by the Big Wheel.

Agreed. Either she gets on the dining plan, or she walks.

Seriously though, there's no pasta on the dining plan.

Edited by YoungPup