VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2017 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

I posted numerous times month's ago now that they would make a "Macho Nacho" like Resteraunt in Movietown at the old HBO Backlot. I guess they liked the idea, they actually made it into the Park's second "Macho Nacho".

Now where is the 2nd Tango going? Hopefully right next to the Enterprise. Can't wait for the announcement. Got a hunch there are big plans for Movie/OC area. Not just JL but several new attractions built at the same time.

Edited by IBOK
  • Like 1

Now where is the 2nd Tango going? Hopefully right next to the Enterprise. Can't wait for the announcement. Got a hunch there are big plans for Movie/OC area. Not just JL but several new attractions built at the same time.

I'm not sure if you were in on the joke or not, but I don't think any of us like Tango. I'm pretty sure when we were saying it was a great ride, we were all joking, and I can't tell if you're joking or not.

Nah, Tango Rocks!!!! Best ride in the park!!!

My 4yr old and I can stay on all day long. Bring on the 2nd over to OC. The masses will flock to it like like a Pokemon gym. Not a single person can frown on that ride. The jubilation in the air will energize anyone who comes near it.

No, I got the joke. It is just a stupid kiddie ride but we do ride it often when taking turns on El Toro. and I really do want a 2nd one on that side of the park when we take turns on Nitro and BM. I don't fit on anything in the kids area.

Hit up all the coasters one day then cruise over to Tango and stay on for 5 cycles straight and tell me it isn't fantastic. You'll see.

• Like 2

Nah, Tango Rocks!!!! Best ride in the park!!!

My 4yr old and I can stay on all day long. Bring on the 2nd over to OC. The masses will flock to it like like a Pokemon gym. Not a single person can frown on that ride. The jubilation in the air will energize anyone who comes near it.

No, I got the joke. It is just a stupid kiddie ride but we do ride it often when taking turns on El Toro. and I really do want a 2nd one on that side of the park when we take turns on Nitro and BM. I don't fit on anything in the kids area.

Hit up all the coasters one day then cruise over to Tango and stay on for 5 cycles straight and tell me it isn't fantastic. You'll see.

I've been on it with my little sister, it's not a horrible ride, but I just wouldn't want a 2nd one. I'd take a good himalaya though.

And what they can demolished the structures? Batman Stunt Area? Etc?

Here is possiblity that SF has planning for next couple years of the future, folks:

​2017: Justice League dark ride

2018: Flat Package (Gotham City, replaces Old Country's name), Bugs Bunny Boomtown / DC Super Hero Friends Area (replaces Safari Kids / Looney Tunes Seaport)

2019: TREX aka Batman Street Chase (demolish Showcase Theater) / HH additions

​2020: Wing Rider aka X-Flight (demolish The Right Stuff simulator building) / Go Karts and Slingshot relocating)

2021: A new Batman stunt show (near by JL dark ride)

2022: RMC El Toro

​2023: Park Improving / new shows / Time Warner buys Six Flags theme parks (returning)

​2024: A new western stunt show (Frontier Adventures) / Batman simulator ride (Gotham City)

​2025: Dive Coaster aka Mr. Freeze's Freeze Drop (Gotham City)

2026: Hotel / Six Flags Great Adventure's deal with NJ Transit to build railroad line from the park to Phillies / NYC

​2027: Helicopter Tours / A giant golf course / A new flat package

2028: A new HH addition / A new water ski show

​2029: A unique roller coaster

2030: A small airport / a second theme park named Warner Bros. World

By 2022 el toro probably will be extremely rough.

Here's an "inbox" someone sent my FB Page, i would never post a rumor like this heard "2nd hand", and i really don't think they are making another indoor Coaster. But here is what a Landscaper told someone, and i know within the Landscaping Dept are some people that are member's of Park FB Group's, think they were having some fun.

While in the park today, I was told some details on the 2017 attraction, from a landscaper. They were telling me that we were getting a ride called something like "Hall Of Justice" which I then said "Yea, the ride with the laser guns" and they said no, it's not the laser ride, it's a roller coaster. If it is a roller coaster, that would explain the extra 3000 Sq footage of space, and why our request to the town didn't specify what ride we were getting, like the other park that requested the space for the JL ride. If you decide to post this somewhere, do not say that a landscaper told you, because I don't want anyone to get fired.

If you decide to post this somewhere, do not say that a landscaper told you, because I don't want anyone to get fired.

Although that would be cool, whoever you asked told you not to post this anywhere.. Just saying.

Here's an "inbox" someone sent my FB Page, i would never post a rumor like this heard "2nd hand", and i really don't think they are making another indoor Coaster. But here is what a Landscaper told someone, and i know within the Landscaping Dept are some people that are member's of Park FB Group's, think they were having some fun.

While in the park today, I was told some details on the 2017 attraction, from a landscaper. They were telling me that we were getting a ride called something like "Hall Of Justice" which I then said "Yea, the ride with the laser guns" and they said no, it's not the laser ride, it's a roller coaster. If it is a roller coaster, that would explain the extra 3000 Sq footage of space, and why our request to the town didn't specify what ride we were getting, like the other park that requested the space for the JL ride. If you decide to post this somewhere, do not say that a landscaper told you, because I don't want anyone to get fired.

The building proposed is only 30ft tall...no way are we looking at a major indoor coaster.

• Like 1

I know i bashed the idea of the location in the survey, and gave good legit reason's as to why. And gave the idea up to that if they can't/won't use the Sim Building, to move "Twister" to "Movietown/Old Country" where it would fit better anyway, and use "Twister's" pad and the open area behind it for the new "JL" Building. But i also gave the idea to use "Justice League : Battle for Gotham City" (was an option) if they are stuck with it in Movietown.

Kind of curious what would happen (even though I know it won't). What if the results from the survey were atrocious? What if everyone hated the concept? What would corporate do?

Nothing. Justice League is a proven attraction at 4 parks already that has received rave reviews.

Hey guys! Are you all ready for Justice League Battle for Metropolis next year at Great Adventure?

Personally, nope. As someone who's equally as far apart from Dorney as they are from SF, I'll be getting season passes at Dorney next year. Just a cleaner park and much shorter lines. A JL dark ride doesn't cut it for me personally since I'm also a Disney annual pass holder and visit multiple times a year. There's better dark rides down there that I enjoy a ton.

But just cause it isn't the right for me doesn't mean it's not a good addition for the park. It'll fit nicely in GA's line up.

• Like 2