VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Introduce Yourself!

GAcoaster

Hi Everyone!

My name is Tom, but most people know me (at least on the web) as GAcoaster. I run a couple of websites, including AmusementPics.com, ParkNews.net, and JerseyJourneys.com, and run this site, GreatAdventureHistory.com with my friend Harry.

I am a theme park junky and a photography junky, so the two naturally come together through my websites. :)

Welcome to our new forums!

Welcome Great Adventure Fans!

My name is Harry and my current forums name is 29yrswithaGApass€. As the name implies I have been a Great Adventure seasons pass holder for almost three decades straight, and I have visited GA almost every year since it opened in 1974.

Taking pictures of the park and collecting Great Adventure memorabilia have been hobbies of mine since some of those earliest visits. My friend Tom and I launched this site just a few short months ago, and with so many stories yet to tell, I can guarantee you that we are just getting started!

Please enjoy GreatAdventureHistory.com !

...Harry

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys

My name is Dainan. I get around alot on websites. I have some information, photos and videos on this site. I also run my own called, NorthEastCoasters.com. I also work for Coaster-net.com and MouseTimes.com. I'm a roller coaster and Disney enthusiast, and I'm working on becoming a Walt Disney Imagineer. I live in NYC and have been on 132 coasters. So...yea. That's me!

-Dainan "1st post" Rafferty

Hey, my name is Mike. I am sure you have seen me around on other forums. I enjoy coasters, and I know the ins and outs of SFGA. I love hockey, and cold weather. I'm easy to talk to so if you have any questions or problems don't hesitate to ask for help.

Happy Posting!

I'm Dan, you probably know me from the Source. I'm currently 16, I've been a rider since I was six, and a full-blown enthusiast since I was probably 10 or 11. I've rode 73 coasters, and unfortunantly don't go to GAdv too much due to the distance. I do frequent SFNE regularly during the season though. My favorite Coaster is Nitro, followed by S:RoS and Maverick. Any more preguntas, feel free to ask. Adios!

Hey Im' JR. Most of you all probly know me from source and coaster-net, but if you don't no worries I will re-introduce myself. I am 14 years old and live 20 minutes from Great Adventure. I love hockey and I play it year round. I also like demolition(Yes, I think its fun to watch things get imploded, as long as its not a coaster!) Thats all!

Hi everybody, my name is Luis. I have visted Great Adventure since 1995 and has been part of my life ever since. Like Danian Rafferty, I want to be a Walt Disney Imaginner. Harry and Tom has done an awesome collaberation to bring the History of Great Adventure to prosperity. Keep of the awesome work guys

Edited by MarioSonic94

I'm Ray and I've been obsessed with amusement parks and roller coasters every since I started playing Roller Coaster Tycoon about 7 or 8 years ago. I am very impressed with AmusementPics and the Great Adventure Spotlights with all of its features and history behind the park. Keep up the great work you guys are doing a wonderful job!

Hi everyone! My name is Dan and I am the webmaster and owner of the theme park site: Thrill-Pics.com. The site is currently partnered with NorthEastCoasters.com. I love Great Adventure and Disney! I have been a fan of amusementpics.com for years and am very glad to see it grow into many new sites! As I said before, I love Disney and I am working on being an Imagineer. I have also designed a concept for a roller coaster that I am trying to get through to Disney! If anybody has any questions about anything...i'm here! Also, if anybody has pictures or any thing that they would like to contribute to Thrill-Pics, please contact me! I hope you all here for years to come!

Hello! I'm Amanda, most of you probably already know me. I've been a member on GAdv Source Forums for just shy of 3 years now, and I've been a roller coaster enthusiast since I was 54" tall. Before that, they terrified me.

Well here are the basics:

Name: Amanda

Nicknames: Mandy, Manda, Mand, Ame, Gagnon

Dating Status: Single

Birthday: October 20

Currently Living: Central NJ

AIM: andAMANDA saidd

Hobbies: Roller coasters, friends, family, holidays, eating, going out, beach, New York City, Outer Banks, traveling

Music: Alternative, Indie, Punk, Rock, Powerpop, Punk Pop, etc

Favorite Movies: Comedies

Favorite TV Shows: Ghost Hunters, Family Guy

Pets: Bird - Callie

College/Aspiring college: Princeton, Rutgers, Muhlenberg, Penn State

Hair color: Brown - Blonde

Eye color: Changes

Height: 5'4"

Edited by Queenda Ka