VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2015 Speculation at SFGA

GAcoaster

Something seems to be going onto the golden kingdom. Something having to do with a loop it seems. Someone help me put that together cause I got nothing.other than batman going backwards.

Batman backwards yay, and I'm not sure if you guys see it but I feel like we are getting a record breaking loop roller coaster. The circles and loop signs are all over these clues, not to mension the first post those stuffed animals had the tag "winner" on it. Maybe alluding to we are 'winning' the record of the largest loop? I'm not sure and maybe I'm a little far fetched but that's just what I'm seeing.

I'd lean towards a looping flat ride. Of course, Six Flags Over Texas just announced they are removing their looping starship ride...

Sounds like a pretty good possibility that is what we are getting. Although still not sure where the dragons fit in.

A dragon themed ride in the Golden kingdom (what used to be called Balin's), some sort of super dragon looper, backwards batman.

What I really can't figure out is the bottom left photo in the newest clue.

Edited by hollyferry

The tiger photo is from the GK sign

16699_10203054851506840_5833044740509831

Also does anyone else think 'loop' can mean continuous, or maybe travel in the pattern of a loop(on or above ground), without being an actual inverting loop?

Edited by jdc12192