VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2018 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

Same, but maybe the Skywarp won't be too bad of an addition if we end up getting it next year. Perhaps if it's put in the Old Country section it would do a good job at reviving that area of the park.

That's true. I could end up riding it and enjoying it. But like others have said it's very similar to El Diablo.

That's true. I could end up riding it and enjoying it. But like others have said it's very similar to El Diablo.

That's the main issue I as well as many others have with it, it's too much like El Diablo and we'd be much better off with a Zamperla Giant Discovery and a few flat ride additions instead.

I'm gonna make my final prediction. I'm gonna place my money on a new HH wave pool, a Thunder Rapids Water Coaster Clone and a thrilling one of its kind flat near Autobahn. That new wave pool would benefit Hurricane Harbor. (Just my prediction)

Off topic question, if an RMC that had inversions were to come to the park, would there have to be over the shoulder restraints due to NJ law?

Chiller went flippy floppy and was converted to just lap bars, so I don't think its an issue.

Now knowing that that is a NJ state rule about coaster over 300', I hope GA never builds one that tall. Talk about a buzz kill. And I am talking about giga coaster style, not KK styel

• Like 1

ok heres my five year plan for six flags great adventure

2018: a mondial blender or skyline skywarp themed to cyborg behind autobahn

2019: war on lines 2 with new rides like for a example: zamperla giant discovery, huss breakdance, and chance freestyle

2020: american thunder a clone from six flags st louis is added replaces the go karts and the old right stuff building

2021: hurricane harbor expansion and new animals for safari

2022: antique cars ride returns: the enterance and exit located in current pinball parlor building

Edited by harry2004

Chiller went flippy floppy and was converted to just lap bars, so I don't think its an issue.

Now knowing that that is a NJ state rule about coaster over 300', I hope GA never builds one that tall. Talk about a buzz kill. And I am talking about giga coaster style, not KK styel

who has coasters over 300' tall??

Hurricane Harbor needs to join the rest of the water parks around and get one of those trap door slides. Most water parks (at least the good ones) have those now. They were suppose to get them a few years ago but that was canceled and they got the joke of a ride King Kobra.

Many Cedar Fair parks lmao

Just found this list, but don't know how up to date it is. There aren't too many 300' tall coasters in the world:

Intimidator 305, Kings Dominion, Doswell, Virginia, USA - 305'

Millennium Force, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA - 310'

Steel Dragon 2000, Nagashima Spa Land, Nagashima, Mie, Japan - 318'

Tower of Terror II, Dreamworld, Coomera, Queensland, Australia - 377'

Top Thrill Dragster, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA - 420'

Kingda Ka, Six Flags Great Adventure, Jackson, NJ, USA - 455'

Just found this list, but don't know how up to date it is. There aren't too many 300' tall coasters in the world:

Also Superman at SFMM, Fury 325 and Leviathan.

Also Superman at SFMM, Fury 325 and Leviathan.

Also the newest addition, Red Force (367ft) at Ferrari Land.

this just shows how extreme Kingda Ka is, and certainly was when it was built several years ago!

Who will build the first 500' coaster? If they build Skyscraper in Orlando, it will break several world records. With a structure exceeding 500 feet in height, it is expected to obtain the record for the world's tallest roller coaster. Currently, Kingda Ka at Six Flags Great Adventure stands at 456 feet. Skyscraper will have an inversion near the highest point of the ride, breaking GateKeeper's 170-foot record for the highest inversion in the world, set at Cedar Point in 2013. The ride will also have the steepest drop in the world at 123 degrees, exceeding the 121-degree drop record set in 2011 by Takabisha at Fuji-Q Highland.

Edited by dougdrummer

At this point if the park were to recieve an RMC it'd be a Raptor or T-Rex model (for 2019 and 2020) as El Toro is listed as one of RMCs coasters on the RMC website already, plus El Toro easily trumps all RMCs and maybe even all wooden coasters in the world right now.

At this point if the park were to recieve an RMC it'd be a Raptor or T-Rex model (for 2019 and 2020) as El Toro is listed as one of RMCs coasters on the RMC website already, plus El Toro easily trumps all RMCs and maybe even all wooden coasters in the world right now.

Easily better than all RMC's? I mean, that's subjective, but Wicked Cyclone is right there with El Toro as my favorite of 157 coasters. It wouldn't surprise me if one of the RMC's would surpass Toro on my list. RMC's have equally as incredible airtime plus a more diverse range of elements. Their products are absolutely top quality.

• Like 1

Easily better than all RMC's? I mean, that's subjective, but Wicked Cyclone is right there with El Toro as my favorite of 157 coasters. It wouldn't surprise me if one of the RMC's would surpass Toro on my list. RMC's have equally as incredible airtime plus a more diverse range of elements. Their products are absolutely top quality.

This is true but RMCs have new ride technology backing them up, Toro doesn't.

This is true but RMCs have new ride technology backing them up, Toro doesn't.

El Toro had essentially the same technology as RMC's wooden coasters. It doesn't hurt El Toro's experience that it doesn't do some of the crazy things RMC's do. At the same time, it only helps that RMC's throw in such crazy elements.

El Toro isn't an RMC ride. It is known El toro is an Intamin prefab coaster and that Intamin worked with RMC designers so not sure where one company started and the other began. I was always told RMC was just there to do the install. My question is, how come there haven't been any more prefabs installed after El Toro

I also like the fact El Toro is the way it is... no flips. its nice to ride a coaster that makes you go wow and your feet never went over you head

Edited by Mrpq