VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2018 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

Possible clue on twitter???... "This week we saw the eclipse, next we'll be seeing red. 8.31.17". I've been away for a week so did I miss something?

I don't know about that but I just got home from the park, and in the park there is a star labs poster on the gate in the golden kingdom that blocks the oath from el toro to kingda ka. And there is also a gray painted construction fence surrounding a concrete slab in the kids area by nitro that also has a star labs poster on it. That's the first I've seen. I've only seen the one by justice league.

there are 2 flat rides maybe possible themed to cyborg choose what ride could be fit the themed of cyborg:

1. mondial blender

2. skyline skywarp

Edited by harry2004

Six Flags needs to step up their game, our park has not gotten a unique roller coaster in years and being the highest revenue park I feel as if it deserves a bit more attention. Also with Cedar Fair killing it with their 2018 announcements so far, Six Flags as a whole needs to step up what they're offering and stop with the small copycat roller coasters and rides that are fun for one year and don't last. A high intensity-high capacity roller coaster is extremely overdue and although I highly doubt that is happening for 2018 maybe 2019 we will finally get that.

Six Flags needs to step up their game, our park has not gotten a unique roller coaster in years and being the highest revenue park I feel as if it deserves a bit more attention. Also with Cedar Fair killing it with their 2018 announcements so far, Six Flags as a whole needs to step up what they're offering and stop with the small copycat roller coasters and rides that are fun for one year and don't last. A high intensity-high capacity roller coaster is extremely overdue and although I highly doubt that is happening for 2018 maybe 2019 we will finally get that.

I totally agree. A high capacity good thrill ride needs to be built. People are terrified all the time of el toro and kingda ka. Where as nitro always has people excited to ride again and again no matter what age. And it's intense (well when you first start riding it) and gives a great ride. Things like 4d free spins, don't do that for anybody.

• Like 1

but for 2019 i want to see war on lines 2

go to

great adventure needs flats page and see my ideas i have a link to check out what i want to see them add:

http://www.greatadventurehistory.com/Forums/index.php?showtopic=530&page=6

Edited by harry2004

no keep twister and parachutes but replace the go karts with new flats rides but keep parachutes and twister but replace the go karts and the old right stuff building with new flats

In light of the lost posts and confusion, I'd like to recap some things, some of which were never posted here anyway:

As far as we know, there are four signs in the park. While the Metropolis sign was the first to be found and posted, I believe all four were installed at the same time.

The names on the signs are Cyborg's parents. When you call the extension, the voice is similar to Cyborg and mentions spending time in the Lab as a kid.

While Star Labs has been in the recent Flash tv show, I feel the clues have a stronger connection to Cyborg, who was "created' in the lab by his father after an accident that occurred in the lab.

Sign #1: Metropolis / Old Country http://imgur.com/eEdeUnL

Sign #2: Golden Kingdom / Path to El Toro http://imgur.com/di1gWCu

Sign #3: Looney Tunes Seaport / Bugs Bunny Fun Factory http://imgur.com/WLLoSUP

Sign #4: Log Flume Queue http://imgur.com/mszJGs0

Just yesterday, the park posted the following image on all of their social media accounts with the caption "The future is imminent."

While initial guesses would point to the Flash, it has been pointed out that Cyborg's eye is red, which still fits into this clue.

ezjcbaU.jpg

Edited by Matt Kaiser
  • Like 2

I was bored, so I decided to map out the sign locations. Three of the signs appear to be a similar distance from the fountain. The one by Justice League appears to be too short of a distance and should be on the Stunt Arena to match the distance of the other three. Could this be the site of the new attraction?

QCbPwjZ.png

I agree with harry that the Log Flume needs to stay regardless, it's a classic. The Go Karts however are most likely gonna stay I don't see them removing them anytime soon, it's tucked away and putting something there would most likely be a waste of time.

but go karts take up alot of land and king island and cedar point removed the go karts

so six flags may end up removing the go karts for future expansion

but the place for a third water ride is the old stuntman freefall

so maybe six flags america may moved the penguin blizzard river to my park and build it on the former spot of stuntmans freefall

anyway how you upload a image

i trying to upload a image but i keep getting this:

THE SERVER RETURNED AN ERROR DURING UPLOAD

Edited by 29yrswithaGApass

but go karts take up alot of land and king island and cedar point removed the go karts

so six flags may end up removing the go karts for future expansion

but the place for a third water ride is the old stuntman freefall

so maybe six flags america may moved the penguin blizzard river to my park and build it on the former spot of stuntmans freefall

anyway how you upload a image

i trying to upload a image but i keep getting this:

THE SERVER RETURNED AN ERROR DURING UPLOAD

The ability to upload image is temporarily unavailable until our forums are upgraded.

Please use proper capitalization, punctuation, and full sentences when posting information. We all appreciate it.

I really hope we get surprised with something amazing but I doubt that's gonna happen.

Same, but maybe the Skywarp won't be too bad of an addition if we end up getting it next year. Perhaps if it's put in the Old Country section it would do a good job at reviving that area of the park.