VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Miscellaneous Mumblings

Thrill-Pics

But with a foot of early snow on the ground, temps dropping below normal into the low 30s for the high and teens for the low, hardly any heated indoor activities available to warmup for a spell, and general COVID fears could limit the crowds. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, GAcoaster said:

It's 41 degrees here in Orlando this morning-- feels more Christmas-y than normal, but according to my app it looks like it's 14 degrees warmer in NJ!?!

But the temps are going to fall through the day as a cold front pushes through. At about dinner time there will be a flash freeze.

• 1 month later...

Looks like winter is making up for lost time. The heaviest snowfall in 5 years that will last 3 days and at least a foot for most of the Delaware Valley. Won't even start melting until Thursday.    

13 hours ago, The Master said:

Looks like winter is making up for lost time. The heaviest snowfall in 5 years that will last 3 days and at least a foot for most of the Delaware Valley. Won't even start melting until Thursday.    

Its nice to live near the shore where it has been raining and just about all of the snow is gone. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I’m working at Cedar Point this summer and I’m almost sure I was working in hurricane force winds this morning. Looks like tomorrow PM onwards looks more favorable. Should hit 70 on Monday.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you. He was a orange tabby like the cat in the film which which is why I named him Jonesy. Had him since he was a kitten I found crying under my bushes one summer night in 2004. 

Edited by The Master

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I been to Moreys a couple of times and even through they post on their website the piers are open to midnight, both times I have been there they closed at or before 11:30. Also they are still doing that weird thing on Great White where they run both trains but only load one and let the second run empty. I don't even see the point of doing that as the empty train is still getting worn running empty all night.