VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Six Flags Ride Rotation Program

29yrswithaGApass

I would like to see Intamin Reverse Freefall - Superman The Escape at SFMM at our park. Maybe where Chiller was, or behind the Seaport.

Like I said before Superman the Escape is built on a hill side at SFMM, it won't fit on the flat ground at GAdv without major redesigns to it that would cost more than just building something new. Besides GAdv already has KK so moving Superman to GAdv would be pointless and a huge waste of money.

I think GAdv already has more than enough roller coasters but is really lacking in water rides, family flat rides, and thill flat rides. What GAdv really needs to do is install a new splashdown ride, a new swings, and reopen Houdini.

Edited by The Master

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just we have too many B&M's now,why get another one.We have one for air,one for inversions,one for flying,and one for intenseness in Batman.Why bother with a Stand-up that has only inversions when we have Bizarro.Just I don't like the Stnad-up concept at all,I much rather sit on a coaster.I know money is tight right now,and I understand that,but flats aren't expensive,if you don't want to buy new ones,rotate flats we need from other parks that have a plethora of them like Fiesta Texas.

Edited by Mike13

Here's a thought...how about Superman for Superman? What if they swapped our Super Ultimate Flight for SFOT's Superman Tower of Power? I think that would be a fair trade. They could use a decent B&M for their collection and one of the few things our park lacks is a drop tower:

That's a great idea. The dumb GP wouldn't even know the difference lol. I do want a drop tower of that caliber and I would not mind seeing Superman go. It's too far into the parking lot. For the 2009 Advent Calendar request trees be put around it's layout. The grass is so boring.

If it is true that Magic Mountain is trying to regain the title of the park with the most coasters from Cedar Point, one can than assume that none of their coasters would be up for rotation. That includes their Riddler standup.

Now the question becomes - Is their new family ride for 2010 coming to MM from another park?

Blackbeard's is a good ride, so much fun to sit in one of the last rows and be thrown around on the first few drops.

Is SF not allowed to remove any more rides from New Orleans? Since they have a Rollerskater too.

Maybe they could have bought a ride from Cypress Gardens as well? I know the Zamperla Mini Mouse went to Gillian's in Sea Isle City their Rollerskater doesn't show as being relocated.

Edited by Yoshi