VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2015 Speculation at SFGA

GAcoaster

Now with this clue, i do think we are getting 3 smaller attractions. One will be trains on Batman backwards. And a Dragon themed anything in a re-opened Old Country is a perfect fit. maybe a focus on that side of the Park. I can see 3 smaller things, 2 in re-opened, long missed section of the Park.

Did anyone notice that the dragons maybe are supposed to be red, yellow, and green like a stop light? I'm not sure because the one looks purple and the other orange. But if they are meant to be like a stop light could it have something to do with cars? Just a wild guess.

Honestly the first thing I thought of when seeing the second clue is SUF at SFDK. It involves Superman (first pic) and has a rather tall barrel roll and a non-inverting loop (fitting the "loopy for" pic). However if we were getting that there probably would have been signs of construction by now.

it is six flags meaning construction doesnt really start until november- march. Didnt skyscreamer get put up a week before opening day??

I hope SFgadv fixes the whole disorganized early entry for Gold season pass holders. Why do they not have signs and temp barricades set up. It sucks having to squeeze past daily guests to get to the small area they let you in. The think you are cutting them. And some get very nasty. So many other parks are set up so much better. And they need to give a minimum 30 min early entry and open up rides. Not saying you have to open everything, but at least have a schedule for each day of (x) abount of rides that will be open early.

When did we start seeing supports show up for zumanjaro last year? I think if it was something big we would start seeing things show up already

I think it was sometime early august, so we would have seen something by now i'm sure.

Early entry is one of the many things the management need to fix. Early entry should be 30 min and done at the front gate, not inside the park. There's already a season pass entrance, use that.