VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Misc GA Mumblings

Up_Up_and_Away

Actually 5 months... after this weekend we have to go 160 days without Great Adventure. :(

Hopefully, I am still concerned that they are going to make opening day later next year after they cut the November hours this year and if they look at the low attendance from opening weekend this year (though the cold weather is probably to blame for that) and that Easter is very late next year on April 24th.

Edited by Yoshi

Hopefully, I am still concerned that they are going to make opening day later next year after they cut the November hours this year and if they look at the low attendance from opening weekend this year (though the cold weather is probably to blame for that) and that Easter is very late next year on April 24th.

I asked on Friday... tentatively opening day is scheduled for April 9th.

• 2 weeks later...

The park just updated the events page

The Boy Scout Weekend at the park next year is also opening weekend. <_< So much for the normal low crowds since I went on the Saturday of the Boy Scout Weekend this past season and it was very crowded for April.

Nothing about Coasters After Dark either, I hope it's just because they haven't decided on a specific day yet but I figured the season pass nights would be cut especially after the season pass night fiasco at SFNE a few weeks ago where they at the last minute decided to just open up 3 rides for 2 hours instead of most of the park.

Edited by Yoshi

I didn't know about that, I hope they end up doing a preview night and keep it like Family Fall Fun Night making Discover Card holders who don't have a pass pay to get in for a reduced admission rate otherwise if it was for free for them it would be packed.

I agree, Superman is still a coaster experience that can't be found anywhere in the area. I know there is Batwing at SFA but that is still a few hours away. Right now it seems to have the 3rd longest line in the park, and I think after Green Lantern is at the park for a few years it will still have the 3rd longest line unless something else major is added after Green Lantern.

Edited by Yoshi