VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Misc GA Mumblings

Up_Up_and_Away

IF you go to the park before aug. 22, stop in and see The Return of the Wippershnappers. it is the best street entertainment show the park has going. Unfoutanly due to cast member leaving for school the show was pulled prior to labor day.

my son and I were at the park tonight and around 745 pm they were still up on the lift working on Nitro,

on the other hand, anyone have any idea why this tree in front of Stop & Pop has this reflector on it, its the only tree in the park with it and they seem to look really new?

gallery_154_506_3081.jpg

I'd like to try it at least once, too bad it will never happen since supposedly the reason why American Eagle doesn't run backwards anymore on 1 side is because PTC said their trains shouldn't be run backwards and they have to follow that.

Did you guy's notice the name "Butch" carved into one of the "Log Flume's" footer's. (last one in the lake behind Best Of The West). I was back there last week and noticed it for the first time. There are a couple of other names on it too. It was "carved" when the cement was still wet.

To anyone thinking about going to SNL this weekend, I would guess it will be canceled. Even if Hurricane Earl stays far enough off shore to not bring us rain, the winds will be gusty enough that they will probably cancel.

We were going to try. Last week of Summer for my girl's, it would have been a nice "bookend" to a Summer. I knew I should of went last weekend, we were at our place at the shore (Tuckerton) and I didn't feel like driving from there.