VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Misc GA Mumblings

Up_Up_and_Away

This winter is already one of the worst on record, our normal snowfall total is 19 in, we got over 50 in this year with another 18 in on the way. Everyone is having a tougher time than normal this year.

Edited by The Master

That would be horrible, but if Fly Me To The Moon returns again, it might as well be the same SBNO since it's not something I stop to ride more than 1 or 2 times a season. If it was a good film, I'd probably stop and ride every few trips to the park.

I'm sure you can get that added on at the park. I just wonder if they will charge you shipping. That will be nice if they don't considering they rip you off with the amount they charge to ship an envelope.

I was told by Six Flags on their Facebook page that they have an iPhone app coming out soon. I sent them idea I had for one, and they said it's already on it's way. Sound's neat. It could have maps, show schedule's, menu's. They could cut back on the number of maps they print every year if a lot of people download them.

I was told by Six Flags on their Facebook page that they have an iPhone app coming out soon. I sent them idea I had for one, and they said it's already on it's way. Sound's neat. It could have maps, show schedule's, menu's. They could cut back on the number of maps they print every year if a lot of people download them.

It would be cool to see them put wait times in as well. I have gone from Bizarro to Nitro or the opposite only to find out the line was too long.

Here come the paparazzi...

:camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera:

• 2 weeks later...