VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

New for 2018 - Cyborg Spin

GAcoaster

I'm trilled with this addition, despite me constantly rooting a for a T Rex. There's three reasons why I think this was a good move by Great Adventure:

- We have always complained about needing more flats, and this is not only a flat but a one of a kind flat (on the east coast atleast)

- This is a fairly thrilling attraction that will do a good job at reviving a fairly dead section in the park.

- It's not a Skywarp, and the issue with getting a Skywarp would be that Six Flags would've called it a coaster. Like I stated before, we need flats, not coasters.

Wish we would have got what Magic Mountain Got. Open 365 days a year.

- It's not a Skywarp, and the issue with getting a Skywarp would be that Six Flags would've called it a coaster. Like I stated before, we need flats, not coasters.

Great Adventure could use a Family or Dueling Wooden Coaster.

Wish we would have got what Magic Mountain Got. Open 365 days a year.

Great Adventure could use a Family or Dueling Wooden Coaster.

They got the year round addition for a reason, it's always sunny there lmao

Of course we could use certain coasters but flats are a big priority.

My hope is that this is a small, relatively small addition to free up capital for a "major" new attraction next year. Especially if the Meadowlands thing finally gets off the ground.

I also wouldn't be surprised to see a later announcement of something for Hurricane Harbor.

The Meadowlands American Dream mall, even if it ever opens (lol) still won't be anything that will directly compete with great adventure.

It looks pretty good. I'll give it a try.

If the animation is a true indication of the layout I don't think it will close the path. If you look 4 seconds into the video you can see the path on the right.

If anything, the path will reopen. Cyborg goes in he Musick express spot and the basketball game goes where the enterprise was (or Swashbuckler as Wonder Woman), add a skywarp and a discovery in Autobahn/frisbee place. Build a T-rex where Stuntman/demon District theater is themed to Nightwing or Riddler. As For Deadman's Party, it would probably be relocated to either its original location (big wheel) or into the Showcase Theater.

If anything, the path will reopen. Cyborg goes in he Musick express spot and the basketball game goes where the enterprise was (or Swashbuckler as Wonder Woman), add a skywarp and a discovery in Autobahn/frisbee place. Build a T-rex where Stuntman/demon District theater is themed to Nightwing or Riddler. As For Deadman's Party, it would probably be relocated to either its original location (big wheel) or into the Showcase Theater.

Cyborg is not replacing the Musik Express location, it is going where Autobahn/Frisbee were.

Mine is for SFNE but yes. It was included in the new ride announcement email that was sent out Thursday afternoon. I would think that GA did something similar.

Well that could be it. I never got any email. Checked spam folder and nothing. What did the offer consist of? I was going to order now. Should I wait for the email?

Well that could be it. I never got any email. Checked spam folder and nothing. What did the offer consist of? I was going to order now. Should I wait for the email?

I don't remember how to post pics but this was what was listed. The passes were also $1 cheaper than what's showing normally. Maybe try logging into your account they might have the info there. Again this was SFNE. GA's might be different.

Renew Now! Save Over 70% on 2018 Passes Plus Get Renewal Bonuses

Renew your Season Passes during our Flash Sale for the best deal we will EVER offer! As a renewing Pass Holder you get a better deal than the public. You'll save over 70% plus you'll get:

FREE upgrade to our exclusive Gold level

FREE parking for 2017+2018 ($70 value)

FREE visits to other Six Flags theme parks

FREE friend ticket for Holiday in the Park

FREE one-time skip the line pass

FREE digital ride photo ($15 value)

BONUS: Exclusive extra discount

BONUS: Fright Fest free friend ticket

BONUS: $50 worth of extra park coupons

20% off gifts, candy, & merchandise all year

Cyborg is not replacing the Musik Express location, it is going where Autobahn/Frisbee were.

Based on the video, it's actually fitting in right between the Autobahn building and Showcase Theater, creating essentially a dead end for Metropolis. (Even though the pathway is still to the right of Cyborg, it doesn't look promising that it will be open nor even an extension of Metropolis in the future.)

Any current pass holders get a special code for the labor day sale? Saw that we should but I never received.

You can get the code yourself by going to the season pass page and clicking the "Learn More" button next to "Do You Have a 2017 Season Pass?". https://www.sixflags.com/greatadventure/store/season-passes

I remember when ABC's video first went viral and I thought to myself whoa this thing looks insane.  If anything it looks more disorienting than nauseating imo.  Can't wait to try this one. Glad to see a unique addition to the parks line-up.  As much as I would love to see a new coaster like everyone else, I think it's great that the park is building up their flat collection and ride count. I remember everyone complaining back in the mid 2000's how we desperately needed flats and now were finally getting them! (Long time poster here lol feeling old) 

• 2 weeks later...