VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

I bought my season pass last September and kept it in my wallet until January when I took it out because I figured I didn't need it on vacation in Florida. So yesterday I spent over 90 minutes trying to find the thing after realizing it wasn't in the spot that I placed it back in January. I pulled my hair out looking all over only to realize it was still in my wallet.

In the words of Fred Flintstone... "Frick'em Frack'em Frick'em Frack"!!!!

QUOTE (MarioSonic94 @ Apr 3 2009, 03:20 PM)Yesterday was the premiere of my school's play. When I complimented on this girl's performance, she snapped at me for no apparent reason. That girl sure has the mannerisms of an actress: snotty, smug, and is a total b**ch.

That's really stupid. I hate how people do that; why can't they just accept the fact that you're being nice to them?

Ah it's all part of that pettiness that goes along with school. Boy am I glad that is over. We went to the play my gf helped direct last night and there were definately some divas in the making there as well. Happens everywhere and I guess they will eventually learn how the world works.

Ah it's all part of that pettiness that goes along with school. Boy am I glad that is over. We went to the play my gf helped direct last night and there were definately some divas in the making there as well. Happens everywhere and I guess they will eventually learn how the world works.

What play was it?

Back to the 80's: The totally Awesome Musical. I had never heard of it before but it turned out to be pretty good. That's actually why we are leaving today really early because shes gotta be back in South Amboy around 5ish so she can be there pre-show again tonight.

I recently started receiving the same type of message as my fourth hard drive is almost full. My pc's 500GB is almost full, my removable media drive is full (300GB), and two portable hard drives (500GB and 200GB are also full). Almost 1.5 TB of Great Adventure stuff! Did we mention we have a lot of interesting Great Adventure things still planned! :P

I have had the same issue. You can disable the warning if you are comfortable poking around in your system registry. Search 'Low Disk Space Warning' and you will find a plethora of advice on how to disable it. Just make sure you back up what ever you change first!

• 2 weeks later...

(Sorry for Double Post)

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

What Hand Drawn Animation has become.

Ever since the mid'00s, hand drawn animation, mostly TV animation, has turned into a style that I would like to call the "Cartoon Network Style". That style includes stylized backrounds and poorly designed characters.In terms of looks, cartoons like Phineas and Ferb and Camp Lazlo look so ugly, they make the Daffy and Speedy Gonzales cartoons of the '60s look like Fantasia. Also, it seems like they were trying to emulate the design that the UPA studio and Maurice Noble emplemented in the '50s and '60s. But the end results always make these renowned designers spin in their graves. Out of all the studios that are following this trend, Disney is doing it more frequently and each of their efforts look more uglier. If Disney and other studios keep doing this, all of their cartoons will become indistinguishable from all the new cartoons that are airing on Cartoon Network.

How GAdv is now lacking such basic amusement park stables such as a flying swing, bumper car, splash down, etc.

Edited by The Master

Here's a few mini gear grinders

- People who yell at me when I'm helping them

- Bullies

- Most of my teachers ignoring me when I'm trying to tell them my issues with the bullies

• 1 month later...

The asinine no aqua sox rule at Wild Water Kingdom. For 16 years they allowed aqua soxs to be worn down their slides but starting last year they banned aqua soxs to be worn down their slides. Even parks that did have the same ban (like HH) did away with it and now allow aqua soxs down their slides without any problems. So why did WWK adopt a rule everyone else is abandoning?