VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

You know what really grinds my gears?!

When people refuse to watch black & white movies JUST BECAUSE THEIR BLACK & WHITE! That's just really sad.

Yeah, there are some really great movies that are in black and White.

When people walk slow. And there's no way around them. It gets on my nerves SO much!

People who are always in a rush!

Seriously, I started taking the train last year and would find myself standing at the door waiting to get off when the train has barely left the platform from the previous stop. Then I would rush through the crowds only to sit in my truck in traffic at the intersection. Until one day I asked myself why?

Now I don't get out of my seat until the train stops, walk at a leisurely pace and the traffic rush has dissipated for the most part by the time I'm in my truck.

Slow down, enjoy the moment, you don't know what you are missing!

The overuse of two words: EPIC and FAIL.

Unless one is referring to something comparable to Homer's Iliad or Odyssey, the word EPIC is not warranted...

Only when concrete evidence points to a pass/fail status, i.e. fact as opposed to personal opinion, should the word FAIL be used.

The overuse of two words: EPIC and FAIL.

Unless one is referring to something comparable to Homer's Iliad or Odyssey, the word EPIC is not warranted...

Only when concrete evidence points to a pass/fail status, i.e. fact as opposed to personal opinion, should the word FAIL be used.

Argh!

I hear people use these at my school and it's so annoying! If you MUST use them, at least use them in moderation, and keep them to a site where they are welcome!

You know what really grinds my gears?

People (mostly preteens and teenagers) who think that modern Disney is better than classic Disney. Really? Classic Disney didn't rely on crappy pop stars to make the company a house hold name. Classic Disney didn't rely on characters that are only meant to sell merchandise to make the company a house hold name. I wish kids of today would realize this instead of watching High School Retardical and Hannah Monstrasa.

People (mostly preteens and teenagers) who think that modern Disney is better than classic Disney. Really? Classic Disney didn't rely on crappy pop stars to make the company a house hold name. Classic Disney didn't rely on characters that are only meant to sell merchandise to make the company a house hold name. I wish kids of today would realize this instead of watching High School Retardical and Hannah Monstrasa.

Indeed!

:iagree:

:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::Mickeymorph::Mickeymorph::Mickeymorph::Mickeymorph::Mickeymorph::Mickeymorph::Mickeymorph::Mickeymorph::Mickeymorph::Mickeymorph:

What's worse? Next year they're going to make a Hannah Montana movie( a real movie, not a concert movie) based on her being sent to live in Tenessee for a while as punishment for getting in a fight over shoes with Tyra Banks and she has to decide if she wants to continue being Hannah Montana! I mean Hannah Monatna was an OKAY idea when it first came out but know it's just plain ridiculous <_<

• 2 weeks later...

What they are doing to Valley Forge National Park, first they are removing many of the parking lots and force you to walk far from other parking lots for other stuff there. They treat it as a local jogging park which is a shame and doing some weird things like moving the parking lot for Washington's HQ much farther away and even closing some stuff down.

Edited by The Master

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

When the library charges me overdue fees for items I already returned on time. It seems these bastards want more money and less customer friendly quality.

Edited by MarioSonic94

There'll be one or two nice surprises in the next couple of weeks that will make the time pass quickly... ;)

Those have been announced...there are a couple of other surprises coming...

They didn't tell us when they would put out the press release on one, but we have to wait until then to share the news and pictures. Another one we didn't get any info on (yet) but we know where it's happening, but not exactly what yet! ;)

That grinds my gears. I WAnT TO KNOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!