VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

Hey, I joined the forums here when I was 13 (if you consider 13 years old to still be a kid) and didn't do any of the above.

Luis L.

I don't think he was directing towards you or anyone in particular. And yes I still consider 13 to be a kid, lol. I think when you are less than half someones age, you are still considered a kid. An intelligent kid, but a kid none the less. ;)

Edited by Eric

^True, but it makes it so much more gear-grinding when it's a 12 year old boy...

When someone double your age starts flaming you on a forum it is really gear grinding. But I think two of the worst are 1: some brand new member that you never even talked too before starts flaming you out of the blue for no reason or 2: someone who sort of befriends you then without warning turns on you and starts flaming for no reason. I have had both happen to me online.

Edited by The Master

• 1 month later...
Billy Mays commercials... is there anything this screaming guy won't try to sell?

billy_headshot.jpg

You think that's bad, the Optimum Triple Play commercials are WAYYYYYYYYYYYY more awful.

Edited by MarioSonic94

...Wow. Creepy looking!

I think I found one. When I'm up late, and I set my alarm to go off early when I don't I have to be up and after it goes off, NOTHING I eat, drink or do actually makes me feel like I'm awake! I should have just slept in!

Edited by darkridedan

^ I was disappointed too that some of the stations cut away early. HGTV had the entire thing. The floats in that parade are incredible. It is a shame they only use them for one parade run. They should sell them to a theme park where they could use the structures or somehow retrofit them with artificial flowers for an incredible daily parade.

I just noticed this, but the first time you go to look at the forums after 11 pm, it says all the posts are from Yesterday, although it's still one hour before midnight. And then, once you click on the forum and go back to the forums page, it says now that that post that it just said was added yesterday was now added today?

I just noticed this, but the first time you go to look at the forums after 11 pm, it says all the posts are from Yesterday, although it's still one hour before midnight. And then, once you click on the forum and go back to the forums page, it says now that that post that it just said was added yesterday was now added today?

Make sure your time zone is set properly. Go into "My Controls" at the top of the screen and select "Board Settings" from the bottom of the left hand column. Make sure the top two settings are correct:

(1) Your base time zone - The time (including your current adjustment) is: (GMT - 5:00 hours) Eastern Time (US & Canada) and

(2) DST Correction Auto correct DST? is checked off

That should set your time properly.