VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Jersey Devil Coaster - Now Open!

29yrswithaGApass

Just out of curiosity, that wide paved path (to the right of the Looney Tunes Seaport entrance and to the left of Congo Rapids; that was used for that Apocalypse walkthrough during FF), what did that used to lead too? Was it Koala Canyon? 

10 hours ago, Medusa42 said:

Thank you so much for sharing this! That aerial shot of the molds is very helpful! I also wasn't sure what the shipment of bricks was for, as it seemed way too early in the construction phase to start doing any brick-pavers for the new pathways and the shipment was on the smaller side... now looking at it, they were used to weigh down the plastic film for the molds, as they are placed around the inner ring of each mold. Very cool stuff!

THE MELTING POINT 🥵🔥 Our December 12th map has officially become the single largest update in JERSEY DEVIL COASTER map history! From new footing molds to several identified columns and stakes, construction has shifted into fourth gear as the crew prepares to begin constructing the final molds in the coming weeks!

FORUM 12.jpg

• Like 1

I apologize for the lack of maps recently! Along with the most recent update with a planned launch tomorrow (December 14th), I've actually had to rearrange and shift the entire surrounding area of the site due to a fairly substantial yet fluent inaccuracy. After tomorrow's December 14th map, we have over SIX ADDITIONAL maps dated before the end of the year! (12/15, 12/19, 12/21, 12/24, 12/27, 12/28). See you tomorrow for the map launch! :)

• Like 1

FROM THE SIX 6️⃣:reddevil: After six days of modification, the updating of the December 14th map took longer than any other update thus far! The molds for the transfer track have been fully poured, while molds for the storage bays were constructed behind them. Several new excavations have appeared as well, including some for the end of the brake run and zero g stall!

FORUM 13.jpg

• Like 2

HAVE A DEVILISH NEW YEAR! 😈🥳 To celebrate the upcoming 2020, I am releasing a super-package of site maps today, which includes a whopping 4 COMPLETED MAPS! Below I have attached the maps for December 15th, December 19th, December 22nd, and December 24th! Most excitingly, we have our first pier caps in before the new year! Today I will be working on the maps for December 27th and December 28th, and come January of 2020 I will aim to finish the map for December 31st. Happy Holidays everyone!

In addition to the maps, I was able to locate the firm that is supplying the park with many of their construction materials, including the forms for pouring the pier caps. You can read more on their website: https://surebuilt-usa.com/

For more on the concrete forms:

https://surebuilt-usa.com/products/sureply-forming/

I was also able to find the form dealer, which is located on New Durham Road in Edison, New Jersey; the firm is known as Gamka. 

JD_MAP_121519.jpg

JD_MAP_121919.jpg

JD_MAP_122219.jpg

JD_MAP_122419.jpg

Edited by XENITH
  • Like 1

HAPPY NEW YEAR !🎊 I just got around to finishing the final 2019 JERSEY DEVIL COASTER map, completing the collection of the whopping 24 MAPS that were pushed out last year from November 4th all the way until December 28th. Since today is the park's last day of operations, the park will be providing us with weekly construction updates via their social media pages. Therefore, maps will switch to a more weekly schedule and will not be as frequent as before. Nonetheless, these next few months are going to be an exciting bunch with vertical construction beginning in the near future!

I have created a folder of every map created to date. If you would like to view it, I have provided the link below:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OtyBIBPOceT7lC6iR2-rg9hVEk9ke2aM?usp=sharing

FORUM 15.jpg

• Like 1

25 FOR 20! 2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣0️⃣ The first map of 2020, January 1st, is the 25th map to our series and I'd like to celebrate with a special announcement! @EasternThrills and I will be attending the JERSEY DEVIL COASTER construction tour at ACE's Winter Adventure this year! It will be super cool to see the site up close and get some more details on what is to come!

The park today also posted their first "Behind the Adventure" Episode for JERSEY DEVIL COASTER today and it looks absolutely brilliant! They also hinted at the arrival of the track and supports soon 👀

FORUM 16.jpg

• Like 3

THE DEVIL IS IN THE DETAILS :devil2:✍️ The largest map update thus far of 2020 is a MAJOR step-up from the previous map. With around a whopping 25 PIER CAPS now in place, vertical construction is eminent within the coming month. Nearly the entire back half of the ride has been capped as work continues on the return trip from the crow's nest turnaround into the ride's final inversion and midcourse brake run! Make sure to check out @EasternThrills JERSEY DEVIL COASTER update dropping later tonight on his Instagram page @insidegadv 😃 Enjoy!

FORUM 17.jpg