VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Great Adventure History Museum

If staffing is an issue for a longer run, i'd volunteer to sit in for a day just to keep it open a little longer. I had 13yrs in cust (guest) op's, and could answer question's about alot of the History. I was going to get in the park as a VIP Guide 2yrs ago but i went with a role on "Boardwalk Empire" instead.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...
On 6/22/2015 at 1:13 AM, 29yrswithaGApass said:

Reminder, if you are going to be in the park Monday or Tuesday afternoon (Noon to 4pm) stop in the Great Adventure History Museum for its encore display. Here are some photos:

gallery_2_25_234385.jpg

gallery_2_25_231416.jpg

gallery_2_25_356882.jpg

gallery_2_25_519434.jpg

gallery_2_25_79623.jpg

gallery_2_25_172672.jpg

What did they do with all of that stuff after your museum, like did the ride cars go back into the boneyard, or did they actually keep it in indoor storage, such as the Calypso car for example. I think I remember seeing the kiddie Ferris wheel car in Big Top Terror, which of course took over the same tent.

Sorry for the delay in responding...

The plan was for all the larger items to be placed in backstage storage for "future use".  There have been a few changes of key personnel so I am hoping someone is still watching over these things.  Since the museum, a couple items were saved at my request (like a segment of bleachers from the Aqua Stadium) which I hope made it to the historic stockpile.

• Like 1