VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Great American Scream Machine

29yrswithaGApass

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Although I doubt I will be going to SFOG anytime soon, I hope Ninja and GASM's train is still running when I eventually get there. I missed the blue train last season (though having the red train so smooth made up for it).

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

On the comments of the Facebook page, someone asked about buying a single Car from the Train. They replied, to E-Mail the company directly about it. Maybe it's possible to buy a Car from it. Something for the collection Harry. Maybe we could get a collection going here to buy one for ya'. With all you do for us here on the site, I'd "pitch in". Now that I think about it, with all this site does for the Park, they should give you one!!! I will look into seeing how much a single Car would be, let everyone know if I hear something.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I know where Blue is but do you? Red and white is a bit easier HINT: look on google earth to find the answer!

Make sure to vote!:D

-Coasterharrison'98

The blue train is running on Ninja at SFOG. The red and white trains were near Rolling Thunder for a while.

The blue train is running on Ninja at SFOG. The red and white trains were near Rolling Thunder for a while.

Correct! Good job yoshi but the blue train isnt on the ninja anymore, the ride recentley got two new trains from vekoma and the blue train has disapeared!

I think....