VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Speculating about 2009

I have a feeling the mini golf didn't do very well last season.

I thought it looked neat but didn't try it because it was way too expensive. It was originally $7.00 for 9 holes which is crazy for mini golf. Even $5.00 for 9 holes seemed like a lot. In Ocean City, I tried a black light mini golf at the end of the summer which was 18 holes for $4.00. If they had charged $3.00 at Great Adventure, I'm sure it would have been a big hit.

Does anyone know where it will be, Character Cafe, Grannys, Best of The West, or a new building?

Most likely not grannys, it has been racking money in ever since they open a buffet, people tore it up.

I'm just naming possible restrants, it could be anywhere

This may be getting away from the Cyber Cafe a little, but it is still about 2009. Did anyone notice that they finally removed Flying Wave from their website, but Fantasy Fling is still not on there. The Royal Elephants in Balin's Jungleland. They were closed all of last Fright Fest, right? I dont see any rides from the Jungleland. Where is Tango on the rides list. Check it out http://www.sixflags.com/greatAdventure/rides/AllRides.aspx

Quite a few of the smaller rides have never been listed. Bugaboo for instance is one of them not on the list. And The Royal Elephants were closed before Fright Fest, they looked to ready to go during Fright Fest, but I think due to staffing were never re-opened last season.

I don't know why nothing was said on this site, but Flying Phil was over GA on Jan. 25th. Nothing looks to be new with Medusa except the Blue paint job, and the Big Wheel is just down to the giant supports, the "Wheel" is completely gone. The Que is intact on the Big Wheel so it's not a removal, hopefully all goes well with the rehab. Check out his site for all the shot's. And did you forget about your friends over here, Phil?

I think May sounds about right as well. It is definitely well into the operating season before I see those trips start at the parks, so that sounds about right. Though it would be interesting if they did those before the season began and the physics dyas were not done while the general park population was there as well, even though it would not be practical from the operational side of things.

It would be nice if The Showcase could have a real show in it this year. This is something that the park is lacking, an indoor show.

Doubt showcase will open witha show, it blocked of to picnic people only. . and theirs a big metal fence in the path that cemented down so i dont think its going anywhere. .