VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Speculating about 2009

I just wanted you all to know I will be following up, and going to HH this week to get pics. of the rest of the trees that are marked. There is more than one tree with a mark on it, I only took one shot cause' We were leaving and I was in a hurry. *R*

Where are these marked trees? I was at HH last week and I looked for the marked trees but I could not find them. :(

The area that they will hopefully be adding something is to the right of the Wave Pool behind the Cabana's, and behind the First Aid building. It is a thickly wooded area now. I think that is one of the only area's that they can expand the park, unless they cut into the parking lot. I just threw together plans to go to the park tommorrow morning, so look for pics. in the afternoon. And strangely, I am looking for trees again in a Theme Park. :huh: *R*

Edited by Railer

Thanks Harry I have actually seen the designs on this coaster previously but didn't put the two together. I think those seats would be interesting, but I think the ones Nitro has right now suit it fine and the ride is really one of those things that does so well for the park in its current state. Maybe in a few years if the look to rehab for one reaosn of another though. Could be interesting.

Guest warnerleroy

Do you guys REALLY know whats coming to the park in 2009? If so....

tell!!!!!!!!!!! :drool5::eek::w00t::Mickeymorph::Wave::drool5::eek::w00t::Mickeymorph::Wave::drool5::eek::w00t::Mickeymorph::Wave::drool5::eek::w00t::Mickeymorph::Wave::drool5::eek::w00t::Mickeymorph::Wave: or should it be kept a :cake-surprise: , JUST TELL!!!!!!!!!!!

]

or maybe just a hint!!!!It's driving me CRAZY

Edited by warnerleroy

No, we do not know what new attractions are coming for 2009 (yet) but there are OTHER things coming...we'll share as soon as we get all the details and can share them. Just have some patience. Another month or two and there will be an announcement of some things.

I wouldn't be too surprised if it came sooner (within the next two years) rather than later.

I also wouldn't be too surprised to see it built either by an outside company on leased property at the park, or as a joint venture between Six Flags and an outside company.

The park turns 35 next year. It's a "9" year and historically they always added something big in "9" year's. Other than that I have no clue to what the park will do, for now. I know something that this site might do, If you guys got the go ahead from Mr. Kane. And it is something that I have wanted for a long time. So I really hope it can happen. *R*

^ upping the anty from War on Lines to Armageddon on them?

I'm getting excited because it seems like there is a lot of news breaking around the various places in the industry and I feel like its only a matter of time before something great comes about for Gadv smile.gif